Gunny-gear exclusive Gundog coat by Lansdown is a fast drying coat as an alternative to wet and smelly towels or damp toweling dog coats. It warms your dog up on a frosty morning, dries him off after a water retrieves and then keeps him warm and dry in the truck while you prep the fowl or enjoy your lunch. At the end of the day’s sport, it will be ready to warm and dry your dog all over again.
Special wicker fibers draw moisture through and not into the fabric, so sweat and moisture quickly evaporate away. Because the fabric itself stays dry, the dog coat can be re-used all day long.
All of our dog coats have a three to four week lead time as they are all made to order and individually cut by hand. If your dog is a size not featured in our drop down menu, please contact Gunny-gear at email@example.com
- Dual purpose dog coat warms and dries – fast
- Three layers of breathable thermal protection with hardwearing, snag proof and wind-resistant outer fabric
- Superb wicking properties – draws moisture away from the dog and prevents chilling
- Can be reused throughout the day’s work or shooting
- No more filthy wet towels! Helps protect your car and home from the essence of wet dog…
- Made from Forest Green melange yarn – a camo dog coat!
- Easy-care – machine wash warm at 100 degrees, do not tumble dry
- Available in 11 sizes for the perfect fit for the working dog
- Tubular quilting for maximum drying capability
- Forest Green mélange yarn ensures the coat can also work as a camouflage dog coat